Texas Style BBQ Wagyu Brisket Burnt Ends - 400g
Brisket burnt ends are, quite literally, the "burnt ends" taken from a smoked brisket. They were initially served as a side dish, providing the smoked brisket edges with a second chance at delighting our taste buds. These bite-sized flavour bombs are sticky, juicy, and incredibly saucy.
We've taken care of the painstaking hard work, leaving the fun and delicious part to you. Simply warm them gently in a moderate oven, add our house-made honey-infused BBQ sauce (included in the pack), and return them to the oven until the pieces are beautifully glazed, tender, and ready to be savoured.
To prepare your burnt ends:
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Place the burnt ends on a lined baking tray ensuring they are evenly spread out
- Cook for 15 minutes
- Remove tray from the oven and generously baste the burnt end pieces with the BBQ sauce
- Return tray to oven and continue to cook until the edges have crisp up
- Your burnt ends should read 90 degrees Celsius on a temperature probe
- Remove from the oven and let it rest. Enjoy your burnt ends with traditional condiments such as pickles and white bread
Feeds up to 3
Contains: Sulphites, Sesame seeds, Fish, Soy, Mustard.