The safety of our staff, customers and community is paramount to us.
As a result of COVID-19 Vic’s Meat will be adhering to and following all relevant advice and instruction handed down by our State and Federal Governments.
While we have always maintained the strictest levels of personal hygiene and food safety here at Vic’s Meat – we have implemented a number of additional measures to help mitigate any potential spread of COVID-19.
These measures include (but are not limited to) the following:
- All Vic’s Meat staff have been advised to stay home if they observe/ encounter flu-like symptoms.
- All Vic’s Meat Staff will be having their personal temperature recorded at the start and end of every shift. Should a higher than average temperature be recorded – that staff member will be directed to leave the facility and seek medical attention.
- All Vic’s Meat drivers are required to wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for the duration of their shift. Vic’s Meat drivers will load and deliver all orders wearing clean disposable gloves as well as a face mask.
- All Vic’s Meat staff have been provided with no-rinse food grade sanitiser for hands and high contact surfaces.
- All orders will be delivered in a Vehicle that has been cleaned and maintained to the standards set out by the NSW Food Authority.
- Vic’s Meat has identified high contact surfaces across our facility and delivery fleet. All Vic’s Meat staff have been instructed to treat and sanitise these areas no less than three (3) times per day.
- Vic’s Meat Drivers will not engage in any physical contact with customers during the delivery process.
- All Vic’s Meat Staff have been instructed to wash their hands on a frequent and routine basis throughout their shift.
- Vic’s Meat Drivers will have fresh, clean uniforms provided daily.