Western Australia Freshwater Marron 180 - 220g 2 Pieces
Marron is the true KING of Australian shellfish. Acclaimed French chef Paul Bocuse declared the Western Australian marron one of the five great tastes in the world.
These farmed creatures are highly sustainable, and have a beautiful flavour and beautiful texture. They are firm with a clean and sweet flavour.
We have done all the hard work for you, these freshly prepared marron are cooked & peeled for your convenience. They can be cut in half and lightly warmed on the BBQ, or used cold in a salad paired with peaches and nectarines.
- All our seafood is sourced from accredited, reputable and sustainable fisheries
- This product is 100% Australian
- All portions are cut from the mid-loin of the fish to ensure thick, even and consistently sized portions
- All portions are cut DRY without the use of freshwater which dilutes the natural flavour of the fish
- The product has been expertly sourced, cut and packaged
Martin's Seafood was established in 1978 and has been supplying premium and ethically sourced seafood to Australia's most respected restaurants. Working with boutique and specialist fisherman and selected producers, Martin's Seafood has built a reputation on integrity and transparency in the premium seafood realm.