Hiramasa Kingfish Mid-cut Fillet Spencer Gulf 160 - 180g x 1 Piece
The King of Kingfish - Hiramasa Kingfish is renowned for being one of the finest eating fish in the world. Its firm white-to-pale-pink flesh boasts a fresh, sweet and clean flavour that’s superbly moist and silky unadorned as sashimi or ceviche, yet rich enough to hold its own when paired with more robust ingredients and flavours.
Beautifully prepared by Martin's Seafood, these skin on fillet portions have been prepared from the mid-section and pin-boned for your convenience.
- All our seafood is sourced from accredited, reputable and sustainable fisheries
- This product is 100% Australian
- All portions are cut from the mid-loin of the fish to ensure thick, even and consistently sized portions
- All portions are cut DRY without the use of freshwater which dilutes the natural flavour of the fish
- The product has been expertly sourced, cut and packaged
Pan-fry this fish to medium-rare or rare and rest before serving.
Hiramasa Kingfish is also beautiful when served raw as sashimi, sushi, carpaccio or ceviche.