Aquna Murray Cod Mid-cut Fillet 160 - 180g x 1 Piece
Murray cod is a fish without peer. Exclusively farmed with excellent sustainability credentials, this premium Murray cod has a delicate flavour and firm texture. It's incredible fat content provides a broad platform for robust and strong flavours such as olives, capers and anchovies.
Fry it with the skin face down or roast it in the oven. This fish will even perform over a fire or in a pizza oven.
Beautifully prepared by Martin's Seafood, these skin on fillet portions have been prepared from the mid-section and pin-boned for your convenience.
- All our seafood is sourced from accredited, reputable and sustainable fisheries
- This product is 100% Australian
- All portions are cut from the mid-loin of the fish to ensure thick, even and consistently sized portions
- All portions are cut DRY without the use of freshwater which dilutes the natural flavour of the fish
- The product has been expertly sourced, cut and packaged
Martin's Seafood was established in 1978 and has been supplying premium and ethically sourced seafood to Australia's most respected restaurants. Working with boutique and specialist fisherman and selected producers, Martin's Seafood has built a reputation on integrity and transparency in the premium seafood realm.
Your product has been packaged using the latest and most advanced packaging technology.
Vacuum skin packaging (VSP) packs enclose product like a second skin. VSP extends the shelf life of product due to the absence of oxygen which causes food to deteriorate rapidly and constrains product purge eliminating yield loss in food.
Product packaged using VSP technology can safely be stored refrigerated and frozen.