Swordfish Steak Premium Grade East Coast NSW 160g - 180g x 1 Piece
Sustainably managed and caught off the east-coat of New South Wales, this beautiful Swordfish steak has cream-pale pink, firm, lustrous & moist flesh.
The firm, tightly grained flesh of the Swordfish holds together well in soups, curries and casseroles and can be cubed for kebabs.
Swordfish can take high heat, so it's perfect barbequed or charred, and simply dressed in a drizzle of olive oil & lemon.
This high-quality Swordfish has been prepared with the skin & bloodline removed and is also perfect served raw - sashimi style.
Swordfish pairs well with anchovies, capsicum, chilli, citrus, garlic, ginger, mirin, olives, olive oil, onion, sesame oil, tomato, soy sauce, vinegar & wasabi.
- All our seafood is sourced from accredited, reputable and sustainable fisheries
- This product is 100% Australian
- All portions are cut from the mid-loin of the fish to ensure thick, even and consistently sized portions
- All portions are cut DRY without the use of freshwater which dilutes the natural flavour of the fish
- The product has been expertly sourced, cut and packaged
Martin's Seafood was established in 1978 and has been supplying premium and ethically sourced seafood to Australia's most respected restaurants. Working with boutique and specialist fisherman and selected producers, Martin's Seafood has built a reputation on integrity and transparency in the premium seafood realm.
Your product has been packaged using the latest and most advanced packaging technology.
Vacuum skin packaging (VSP) packs enclose product like a second skin. VSP extends the shelf life of product due to the absence of oxygen which causes food to deteriorate rapidly and constrains product purge eliminating yield loss in food.
Product packaged using VSP technology can safely be stored refrigerated and frozen.