Pallidus Octopus Legs 200 - 300g (Natural or Marinated)
Pallidus Octopus is a wild species of octopus found in the deeper offshore waters of the Spencer Gulf, South Australia. Sustainably caught using shelter pots with zero by-catch, octopi are “trap size-specific”, ensuring just the mature octopi are taken.
Pallidus Octopus has a deliciously clean ocean flavour. Completely cleaned and de-skinned, then slowly braised to par-cook & tenderize the meat. We recommend you chargrill these beauties on the barbeque. This is an absolute must try!
Available unseasoned (natural) or marinated in Garlic, Parsley, and Oregano
- All our seafood is sourced from accredited, reputable and sustainable fisheries
- This product is 100% Australian
- All portions are cut from the mid-loin of the fish to ensure thick, even and consistently sized portions
- All portions are cut DRY without the use of freshwater which dilutes the natural flavour of the fish
- The product has been expertly sourced, cut and packaged
Martin's Seafood was established in 1978 and has been supplying premium and ethically sourced seafood to Australia's most respected restaurants. Working with boutique and specialist fisherman and selected producers, Martin's Seafood has built a reputation on integrity and transparency in the premium seafood realm.
Your product has been packaged using the latest and most advanced packaging technology.
Vacuum skin packaging (VSP) packs enclose product like a second skin. VSP extends the shelf life of product due to the absence of oxygen which causes food to deteriorate rapidly and constrains product purge eliminating yield loss in food.
Product packaged using VSP technology can safely be stored refrigerated and frozen.